Street Style is a popular style category we often cover in our editorials, however, one style aesthetic we love to adapt when it´s getting warmer outside is boho chic style.
Big, earthy, chunky jewelry, floppy hats, flared jeans, printed maxi skirts, printed head wraps, colored and patterned scarves, gladiator sandals, neutral-colored ankle boots are some of the essential pieces you need to maximize your wardrobe´s versatility. We´ve listed all the items to provide you with a great base foundation for you own bohemian chic look.
But first, take a look at this awesome boho chic looks for even more inspiration!
Where To Shop Boho Chic Style Essentials
1. Jen´s Pirate Booty is well known for their bohemian style design.
Check out more boho chic pieces at www.jenspiratebooty.com
2. Awesome bohemian style hats can be found at www.freepeople.com
3. Belts, essential pieces to create your unique boho chic style ♡ more belts at www.freepeople.com
4. Jewelry! At embella.com.au you have all the jewelry you need for you boho style.
5. At House of Fraser you´ll find a variety of boots!
6. For perfectly ripped shorts, take a peek at revolveclothing.com
7. Maxi dresses can be found at forever21.com for a good price deal
Ps. If you want to have more boho chic inspiration, we strongly recommend you to check out the best blog ever in this category, Gypsy Lovin Light. This editorial is mostly inspired by her style and many of the images belongs to her.
"Details is what separates good from great." Merih is founder and editor-in-chief of Getstyled.net. She is also digital PR & social media strategist for various fashion,- beauty,- and lifestyle brands. You can follow her digital footprints at Instagram @thedigitalstar & Twitter @the_digitalstar.
Love & Cheers!